This is Los Limoneros. I have written about it in Spanish. I hope it will help you practice this language....but I am always willing to send you the translation by email! This cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen dining livingrooms all integrated and outside a lovely porch to lounge on and a carport and parillero. The garden is ample with fruit trees, hence the name.
For the winter there is a wonderful fireplace in the living which keeps the whole house warm day and night! It is wonderfully cosy.

I think perhaps you need a magnifying glass to read this letter from Andrea Gonzalez Pardo! But she and her husband have come from Buenos Aires various summers....perhaps the best phrase is "Es de destacar la hospitalidad de su gente y las comodidades del lugar que fueron desde ya fundamentales para disfrutar de tan agradable estadia." They have stayed in both Los Platanos and Los Limoneros.
No comments:
Post a Comment